1 2 3 A Family Counting Book by Bobbie Combs
• An engaging book that can be used to help teach children how to count and learn numbers.
• Presents a variety of families (same sex parents, adoption, different cultures).
Round is a Mooncake: A Book of Shapes by Roseanne Thong
• Bright art makes this book a great way to learn shapes.
• Includes a glossary which explains the cultural significance of each object found in the book.
Jambo Means Hello: Swahili Alphabet Book by Muriel Feelings
• Introduces readers to the 24 letters of the Swahili alphabet.
• Selects one word for each letter of the alphabet that is used to show aspects of traditional east African life.
The Day of Ahmed’s Secret by Florence Heide & Judith Gilliland
• Story of a young boy named Ahmed who delivers butane gas all over the city of Cairo and has a special secret that will only be told to his family.
• Ahmed is... read more »
Two-sided study card with Biblical references, United Methodist Social Principles and resolutions, facts regarding the issue, and steps you and your church can take to make a difference. Vist our store to order cards.